One-stop Integrated Halal Hub
- Phase I of the proposed INTEGRATED HALAL HUB is to be a one-stop centre for all aspects of business and related activities on halal food manufacturing, processing, preparation, packaging, storage, testing, certification, marketing, supply and trading.
- The Hub will link the entire supply chain from suppliers to end consumers.
|- SUPPLIERS||- WAREHOUSING|
|- FOOD PRODUCERS||- TRANSPORT|
|- LOGISTICS||- TOTAL INTEGRATED HALAL CONTROL|
Scalable Across Sectors and International Boundaries
The Halal Hub concept is highly scalable across sectors…
- ‘Halal’ is not exclusive to the food industry
- Halal certification applies to every aspect of an Islamic lifestyle including cosmetics, personal care, pharmaceuticals, logistics, etc.
- Within the pharmaceutical industry alone, there is a growing demand for halal vaccines, nutraceutical products (dietary supplements and medicinal food ingredients) as well as devices that are used during medical operations.
- We can easily expand this concept to animal feeds, ingredients & additives, thus creating the demand and environment for the Islamic financing market to flourish in Singapore.
- Our vision is to create a Singapore brand of Halal eco-system that will serve as a benchmark for consumers of Halal products globally. In the process, creating meaningful jobs and whole new industries that encompass each and every component of the Halal value chain.
… and across geographical boundaries
- Halal Hub concept can also be scaled globally with Japan, China, Middle East, Korea, Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia markets in sights.
- The entire eco-system will create signification synergies for standardisation of the certification process, economics of scales and a wider reach for businesses to produce, market and deliver halal products across different markets.